The Social Media Bootcamp is aimed at equipping participants with the necessary skills needed to become competent social media managers.
Social media is about engaging with people (Networking) and creating relevant content and businesses rely on these interactions to make money and will pay more to get their audience’s attention.
Due to the large number of people who use social media, companies are constantly looking to maximize social media to acquire leads and get more customers.
Who should attend:
- Individuals seeking to become competent social media managers
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Individuals who want to generate leads for their business
- Individuals who want to become social media influencers
- Persons seeking to start a social media agency
- Individuals who want to promote their business on social media.
Some Important Social Media Statistics
- 1.3 billion users with over 700 million on mobile devices
- 1/5 page view on the internet is on Facebook.
- 1 billion users with over 99% on mobile devices
- 330 million users with over 300 million company pages
- 500 million users with over 250 million who are active on a monthly basis
- 500+ million tweets every day.
What you’ll learn:
- How to identify the right social media channel for any business
- How to manage social media
- Various tools used for social media management.
- Seven essential skills for competent social media managers
- Social Media Marketing
- Audience segmentation
- How to run a campaign on the top tier social media platforms
- Understanding insights and social media analytics
- Social media growth and lead generation
- Social Media Analytics
How to use various SMM Tools:
Facebook Publishing Tool
Date: 11th July, 2020
Venue: Online (Link will be sent to registered participants)